What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A revolutionary new method that puts weight loss on autopilot quickly and permanently
- Eliminate stress, and in turn reduce obesity, headaches, hypertension, and a host of other burdensome ailments
- Exercise your lungs and improve your breathing, leaving you dozens of pounds lighter and brimming with energy
- Cleanse your system thoroughly, allowing your body to burn fat even while resting.
- Cleanse your system thoroughly and help you lose weight even while you sleep
- Reduced stress (which, in turn, reduces obesity, hypertension, headaches…)
- Multiply the weight-loss results of your existing diet and regimen
- Spread oxygen more efficiently to the different parts of the body
- No repeated process once you’ve retrained your body
- A cleaner body that burns fat even while you sleep
- Free the lungs to take in more oxygen
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Weight Loss Breeze scores 74.61/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://blueheronhealthnews.com/site/weight-loss-breeze/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.72.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: blueheronhealthnews.com you’ll also be taken through to blueheronhealthnews.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)